Thursday, February 23, 2012

It's Raining Snowballs

No really. I've never seen snowflakes so big in all my life. And as a reminder, I've lived in the Chicago area all my life.

When I drove home from work my windshield looked like an IMAX 3D movie screen of snow.

I took a picture with my camera phone.

But it's only two megapixels.

And it's a pay as you go phone so I don't want to pay to log onto the internet to email myself the poor quality picture.

And I don't know how to hook the phone directly up to the computer.

But I can text now.

They are predicting 3-6 inches, possibly nine in outlying areas. Thing is, where I live (which is a mere seven miles south of where I work)...no snow.

At all.

I brought my laptop home just in case they're right.

I'm up for a snow day.

No comments: